Table of Contents
We all heard about the ISO certification but we don’t know much about this certification.
The ISO means “International Organization for Standardization” which provides certification of Quality with help of QMS (Quality Management System). The ISO is one of the Quality testers that checks the product standards which helps the people to choose the best quality product from the market.
The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 22000 also sets the standards of food safety management system that improves the quality of any food in the market.
The Benefit of ISO Certified is that it permits the companies to give the best quality and present in front of their customers. It helps the companies to fulfill the satisfaction of customers and customers also trust the product of companies and it can increase the customer’s retention. The ISO Certificate makes sure the organization running on international standards it’s helpful for people to choose the right product and services.
Different types of ISO
- ISO 9001:2008 provides a Quality Management System (QMS).
- OHSAS 18001 provides the Occupational Health & Safety Management System (H&SMS).
- ISO 37001 provides the certification of Anti-bribery management systems (AMS). ISO 31000 Risk Management (RM).
- ISO 10002 it’s about the Compliant Management System (CMS).
- ISO 14001:2015 provides the certification of Environment Management System (EMS).
- ISO 26000 It’s about Social Responsibilities (ISOSR).
- ISO 28000 Security Management (SM).
- ISO 22000 It provides the certification of Food Safety Management (FSM).
- SA 8000 Social Accountability (SA8000).
- EnMS EN 16001 ISO 50001 Energy Management Certification (EMC).
- ISO/IEC 17025 provides the Testing And Calibration Laboratories (T & CL).
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices (MD).
- ISO 639 Language Codes (LC).
- ISO 4217 Country Codes (CC).
- ISO 8601 Date And Time Format (D&TF).
- ISO 20121 Sustainable Events (SE).
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management (ISM).
What are the benefits Of ISO Certifications?
- It defines the quality of your product and the consistency of your service that helps to improve the quality of the company’s services.
- It is applicable to various types of organizations.
- It defines the inner Management of the Company and that gives confidence to your customer your business is well run.
- It helps to get Tender works.
- It’s a Global Recognized Standard.
- It Ensures Customer Satisfaction.
Understanding the ISO Standards: –
The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a global and standardized certification, It has published over 22000 Quality standards for products, services, and Management that are always being improved. In 2018 the latest version is ISO 9001:2015. The ISO 9001 Standards is a highly powerful tool for providing the framework and guidance for companies to match the customers’ requirements. the ISO Certificated is used for any organization from across the 160 countries are accepts the
ISO Certificate that contains the Quality Management System Standards that helps to consistently meet their customer’s expectation.
The Latest ISO 9001:2015 has seven primary business principle that is:-
- Customer Focus.
- Leadership Quality.
- Management of Relationship.
- approach to decision making.
- approach of process.
- the attention of people.
- regular improvement.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Certification plays an important role in all types of organizations that are following the guidelines on social responsibilities and that distributes their product globally, it helps to increase the trust of the customer in your companies. The ISO Certification checks the quality of the product that will help to spread the good standards globally.
Once the Organization get a certificate, it does not mean to stop maintaining the quality of your product and service