India is one of the fastest-growing smartphone markets, and Indian Mobile Companies are gearing up to cash in on this opportunity. With the recent reforms and incentives provided by the Indian government, the Indian Mobile Companies have started to update their infrastructure and release the best camera phones which will compete with international brands.
Some of the popular Indian Mobile Companies are listed below:
Micromax – Micromax Informatics is the largest mobile manufacturer in India and was founded in 2000. It has its headquarters in Gurugram, Haryana. The smartphones from this brand feature advanced technology and high-end displays.
Intex – Intex Technologies is also a leading manufacturer of smartphones and many other electrical appliances. It was started in 1996.
Lava – The company was founded in 2009 and is recognized to be the third-largest mobile manufacturer in India. It has a huge manufacturing plant in Uttar Pradesh. It also has an offshoot brand aptly named XOLO.
Karbonn Mobile – This brand came into existence in 2009 and is headquartered in Delhi. It is also a reputed brand.
IBall Mobiles – The company was launched in 2001 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Reliance Jio LYF Mobiles – The company was founded in 2015 and entered the market with Jio Volte enabled smartphones.
Below are listed some of the latest best camera phones from Indian Mobile Companies:
Lava Z4’s with a main triple camera configuration of 13MP+5MP+2MP and 16MP front camera ensures some great captures. It has a LED flash for capturing good quality photos/videos. The camera has settings like HDR, Burst Mode, Continuos Shooting modes, Auto Flash, Face detection, Digital Zoom, and Touch to focus.
- This phone works on Android v10 OS, Octa-core processor with MediaTek Helio G35 chipset, and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- It has a Li-Polymer 5000mAh battery for long usage.
- The phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage which is expandable.
- It comes with a dual slim slot and supports Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, and also GPS.
- This phone comes with a Fingerprint sensor at the back, Accelerometer, and a Proximity sensor.
- It comes in Aqua Blue and Flame Red colour variants.
- It comes with a screen size of 6.51 inches with IPS LCD and a screen resolution of 720 x 160
Xolo ZX comes with a main dual camera layout of 13MP+5MP at the back, and a front camera of 16MP for capturing or recording amazing photos and videos. The camera also has a dual colour LED flash at the back and a screen flash at the front. The camera has features like HDR, Continuos Shooting modes, Auto Flash, Face detection, and Touch to focus.
- The screen size is 6.22 inches with IPS LCD with 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution.
- The Li-Polymer 3260mAh battery provides a good usage time.
- This phone has a dual sim slot, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- It comes with a rear-fitted fingerprint sensor, Proximity, Light Sensor, and Accelerometer.
- This phone is equipped with 4GB Ram and expandable 64GB internal storage.
- It is backed by Android v9.0 OS, Octacore processor with MediaTek Helio G22 chipset, and PowerVR GE8320 GPU for better performance.
- It is available in Midnight Blue and Electric blue colours.
Micromax IN Note 1
Micromax IN Note 1 has a quad-camera configuration of 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP and a selfie camera of 16MP. It has features LED Flash, HDR, Continuos Shooting modes, Phase Detection autofocus, Auto Flash, Face detection, 4 x Digital Zoom, and Touch to focus. The image resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels making it one of the best camera phones from Indian Mobile Companies.
- The phone is loaded with Android v10, Octa-core processor with MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU for superior performance.
- It has a screen size of 6.67 inches with IPS LCD and a 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution.
- This phone has 4GB RAM, and expandable 64GB Internal storage memory.
- Dual sim slot, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, and GPS is enabled.
- Sensors like rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and compass are present.
- The colours it is available in are White and Green.
The phone has a main triple-camera layout of 13MP+5MP+2MP and a front camera of 16MP lenses. The settings and features like Exposure compensation, ISO control, LED Flash, Burst Mode, HDR, Continuos Shooting modes, Phase Detection autofocus, Auto Flash, Face detection, Digital Zoom, and Touch to focus making it one of the best camera phone.
- It boasts 6GB RAM and has an expandable 64GB internal storage memory.
- The screen size of 6.51 inches has an IPS LCD with a 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution.
- This phone comes with an Android v10 (Q), Octa-core processor with MediaTek Helio G35 chipset, PowerVR GE8320 GPU for excellent performance.
- Dual sim slot, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, and GPS is enabled
- It also has a back-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, and Accelerometer.
- The phone comes with a Li-Polymer 5000mAh battery.
- It comes in Aqua Blue and Flame Red colours.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers a plethora of Indian mobiles. You can buy one at a reasonable cost. Customers possessing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can avail facilities like No Cost EMI on zero down payment and same-day delivery on selected products.