Table of Contents
Breast Reduction surgery can change the life of a person. Plastic surgery sees many patients who have symptomatic Mecca.
Maisha or large breasts that given them pain. People face an inability to find clothing to fit because of their large breast size and horrible rashes in the warm summer months underneath their breasts are between their breasts all of these problems affect them their ability to do jobs or even to go about their daily life and so when Doctor consider doing breast reduction surgery.
The Doctor considers getting some of that weight off, reducing the size of the breasts.
Reasons for Breast Reduction:
- People face shoulder pain and back pain type of problems.
- Some people feel shame to their self because of large breasts.
- Breast largeness also occurs in infections.
- Marks of bra because of the weight of the breast
- Breast Reduction Preparation include:
- Take off the excess skin and tissues
- Take off some amount of the breast
Preparation: The Doctor suggests avoiding any medicine before the surgery. The Doctor also suggests avoiding any kind of harmful chemicals, which can affect your body. A healthy nutrient diet is all you need. Collect all those things which you need after surgery because the breast takes time to be normal. Do things very carefully.
- Wound healing problems
- Nipple infection
Advantage of Breast Reduction:
- Cirugía de reducción de mamas is not only functional, but it does give you an aesthetic look.
- Functionality wise it can reduce back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, and it can also be reshaping the breasts to give you a better looking.
- Now your bra straps don’t leave any marks on your skin because of wait.
- You can be confident.
- Wear your favourite clothes.
The disadvantage of Breast Reduction:
- Chances of losing breastfeed after surgery
- You can also get permanent scars on the breast.
- Breast reduction can also give you some infections.
- It can become more worst if a mistake occurs.
Breast Reduction costs:
The cost, including operating room anaesthesia, depends upon the size of the reduction. And how long it’s going to take that can be from around the upper $8,000 range to the low $ 12,000 range, so what will make the difference in that cost? It will be time because a larger reduction will take more time to do that utilizes more resources, more medication, and more anaesthesia. The thing that takes more time is often if it’s a bigger reduction.
The procedure of Breast Reduction surgery:
Before: The Doctor will take your blood to test your health conditions and your body type. You have to eat healthy any kind of toxins is not allowed before surgery. You cannot eat at midnight and also cannot drink water. You have to do many pre-surgery things recommended by your surgeon according to your body type.
During: You are in sleep during the operation. You cannot feel any pain during the operation. The surgeon will cut the lower part of the breast, and excess breast tissues and skin will be removed. The cuts in each breast are closed with stitches.
After: You have to be very careful for some days after surgery. You will also need to wear a supportive dressing or bra. After surgery, you can face little problems related to the breast; then, you have to contact your surgeon. Take a break from your work for few days and take a rest for your body. Eat Doctor suggested foods and don’t do heavy activities.